no right click

{ It's been a long time }

Well, it's been a long time since I last posted and I'm sure the blog and you all are feeling a little neglected.

So, what beer happening then?

Well, it may look as everything has been quiet but, in fact its been hectic. We've had:
- Weddings
- School Portraits
- New Arrivals
- Some Old faces, and some new ones too.

And, of course, is the middle of all this, we've had Christmas, our son's Birthday, new year and of course my Birthday also.

Over the next few days, I will write up some ofthe sessions, and post them on here.

So, that all for now, but don't think I've forgotten, its just going to take a while to write it all up.

But, not to leave you all hanging, hoe is a little sneak from a little ofwhat we've been upto over the last few months.


What, you didn't think we were going to give away too much did you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment